Saturday, July 10, 2010

9/7/10 it's what I know.

Sometimes I wonder why I tend to talk about apostasy and Christianity and it's flaws , but I think it's because it's a topic I know so well. I've lived and breathed it, and it changed the direction of my life, so I think it is only natural that I want to think and write about it.
I can see this enthusiasm for these topics taken as some type of bitter 'lashing out' attack on God or church or whatever, but it isn't. Usually they are mere observations that I find interesting. I think the reason it is taken as such is the sensitivity of those whose opinion on these things is already decidedly favourable towards them, Oversensitivity perhaps, or maybe I'm too blunt.
But that is why I write here, and not in the blatant social forum that is Facebook, where I will not be understood for the most part, due to lack of want.
It does frustrate me to see the religious propagation. It's so impartial and dishonest, but I know any words I offer, no matter how true they would ring would cause more conflict than resolution. I am not willing to sacrafice so many relationships so suddenly.
I had something else really interesting to write about but it's escaped me completely...

Ah well. Life goes on. I'm excited.

No comments: