Saturday, October 1, 2011

What's new!?

This.

I'm back because I need to write it off my chest. I'm so exhausted from pretending with people.

I am different now. Matured. Grown. Not stupid.
I've developed. In the past 5 years I have grown beyond that which I had imagined I was capable of. And it has surprised me entirely.
Unfortunately it disconnects me from those I care about most. For I climb these mountains of truth, but the further I go the more obscured those behind me become my the fog.
They can't see things from here. They are incapable of understanding where I stand, where I come from.
Because in this area I have tried so hard, SO hard. In this I have suffered, doubted, cried, sweated, and yearned, and from it I feel that more than anywhere else I have excelled. I have shown excellence, commitment, passion, honesty, integrity and character.
And it is in this area that I have performed so well in, that I must bury it for the sake of my delicate kin, whose narrow minds cannot accommodate a doubt. From those I love most, I must bury the best of me.
For those whom I would want to make most proud, I must hide my most proudest accomplishments.
I have ascended into the unknown, for which their only response is fear.

What a pity. What a deep sorrowful pity.
For I can only move beyond them. I can only accept that their standards for me are inadequate and naive, and that if they cannot make some steps up the mountain than I must continue on without them.

Ah, family. What a complicated difficult thing you are. I am sorry that you cannot contain me.

No comments: